A trip to Lowestoft on England's East Coast at the weekend. In fact it's the most easterly point in the UK. Here are some things you can do while you're there:
1. Wander through the colourful gardens and admire the typical "seaside" architecture.
2. Sit on the beach near to what remains of Claremont Pier.
3. Shelter behind your windbreak. It's adversity that brings families together!
4. Watch the birds - while the birds watch you!
5. Visit the pavilion.
6. Eat Fish'n'Chips - always taste so much better on the coast.
7. Play in the water.
8. Practice for the next Olympics.
9. Go out on the open sea to take pictures of the sailing.
10. Or cheat by taking shots through the harbour entrance!